ImPulzus Volunteer Program - Customer-relationship Assistant
Tasks of ImPulse Club Talk-show: making contacts with the venues and the guests
Who is wanted?
– A communication guru who is happy to talk with clients, and interested in solving complicated tasks in a simple way
– A colleague who likes replying emails and forward the responses to us in order to provide a high-quality service together
– A person who is passionate for sharing the experience of amateur music playing and ready to contribute into our work
What exactly would be your task?
– Writing emails, making phone calls, and come together with us to meetings
– Finding new venues for the talks-show and concerts
– Keeping touch with the guest speakers via phone and e-mails, and welcoming and guiding them at the beginning of the events
What time schedule can you expect?
ImPulzus Club events will be held every other week, and we would like you to be there. We are happy when you work with us 2-3 hours per week on the tasks mentioned above. Besides that you need to spend about 10 minutes a day to “roll on” the on-going tasks such as replying emails quickly and getting in the picture.
What do we offer?
Committed, dynamic colleagues, professionals
Expanding networking opportunities in the world of the Hungarian public and music life
– Communication level of English and maybe German languages
– Experience in organizing events
– Proactive approach focusing on new opportunities
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and an introduction with a couple of sentences about why you want to work with us.