ImPulzus Volunteer Program - International Assistant
Communication with our foreign guests, translation of texts and advertisements into English
Who is wanted?
– Someone who write simpler summaries or abstracts about the articles that were published in ImPulzus Blog
– We would appreciate a lot if you were a colleague with opinion and experience of field of interest in tourism in Budapest
What exactly would be your task?
– Writing and receiving emails in English, sometimes negotiating tasks via phone
– Summarizing blog articles or translating them into English
– Listening to each and every premiere of Impulzus Club and Music Walks, providing opinion about it in terms of foreign languages
What time schedule can you expect?
We would be more than happy when you work with us 2-3 hours per week on the tasks mentioned above. Besides that you need to spend about 10 minutes a day to “roll on” the on-going tasks such as replying emails quickly and getting in the picture.
What we offer?
Committed, dynamic colleagues, professionals
Expanding networking opportunities in the world of the Hungarian public and music life
Continuously renewing tasks and getting to know an emerging new organisation
– German and / or Italian language skills
– Experiences in international events
– Creative and cheerful way of thinking
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and an introduction with a couple of sentences about why you want to work with us.