ImPulzus Volunteer Program - Online coordinator
Uploading and editing advertisement contents, Facebook activities, managing newsletters and press releases, preparing materials for events
Who is wanted?
– A precise person who likes order around him/her while enjoy editing and arranging texts and providing simple design for it
– A colleague who is familiar with Facebook ads on a basic level, and ready to share one or two funny/meaningful content a week
– A sympathetic person who likes paperwork, sending e-mails and operating administration systems too.
– A volunteer who is keen on searching for funny pics, writing interesting short texts or later more comely articles
What exactly would be your task?
– Uploading pre-written texts, edited pics on the homepage and social media sites, establishing the appropriate link-structures, up-to-date knowledge of ImPulzus homepage
– Later during our common work some brief writing tasks
– Expanding the administrative systems: booking appointments, newsletter, etc.
What time schedule can you expect?
We are more than happy if you spend a morning per week with us and you can spend 10 minutes / day for the “rolling on” tasks. It is the most flexible position, so if you have time only in the evenings, but you are still interested in it, or if you prefer home-office but interested in getting involved, let’s negotiate about it :)
What we offer?
Committed and determined colleagues, exciting projects where there are a lot of things to do in the background. Precise defining of task to do, regular common experiences on the concerts and walks. Flexible time schedule that can be arranged by you, especially we do the same with our schedule :)
– if you have IT knowledge about solving smaller problems, difficulties such as internet bugs, alone
– fast reaction to unexpected situations
– system thinking competences
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and an introduction with a couple of sentences about why you want to work with us.