We are searching for a trainees or volunteer:
– who is a passionate photographer, can be professional or self-educated, already has some experience
– who sometimes is ready to edit videos too
– who is open for learning new things, would be happy to see in what makes a difference in takin photos in the music world
– who is happy to spend a couple of hours every second-third week taking photos on concerts or walks that is of course free for her / him
– who feels likes trying modern things such as shooting and editing vlogs, first together with us, later independently
– who wants to gain experiences in shooting videos at concerts and courses, and creating three-minute and longer videos of them
– who is fond of working on exciting texts
– who has basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe AfterEffects or other photo- and video-editor softwares
What exactly would be your task?
Taking photos and/or videos of programs organized by Impulzus:
– trainings, master courses
– ImPulzus Club events and music walks
What time schedule can you expect?
We expect you to take photos once or two times a month, mostly in the afternoons at the weekends during a two-three-hour event. The photos could be spontaneous and composed, dynamic or static – then come with us for a drink.
What we offer?
Committed, dynamic colleagues, professionals, good atmosphere, long-term work – and as the organisation is growing, optional improving opportunities, maybe wider range tasks if you are open for it
Practice in the tasks, spreading your name as a photographer and further education opportunities too
– Experience in teamwork
– IT knowledge: user level of Office
– Good communication skills
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with a CV and an introduction with a couple of sentences about why you want to work with us.