6+1 reasons why to start singing tomorrow!
Written by Csaba Tőri
10 September 2019
- You will have new friends for tomorrow, who will help you immediately to find out why you haven’t had them before.
- You’ll get new goals right away – your conductor will give you plenty of ideas on how to spend the rest of your free time.
- Some of your friends will be proud of you in a month – they’ll hear you out of the choir at each concert, even when you don’t have the courage to sing, because you haven’t learned the pieces yet.
- The other part of your friends will be surprised to see that in two months how much happier and louder you became.
- New people, new situations: even in your relationship life surprises may happen within 3-4 months – whether you live alone or in marriage
- You can tell someone every week of the next semester, what you’ve been up to and if you have sung before
+1. Starting tomorrow you can be a part of a class again. With all the fun of it: you can fight together, take part in rumours and intrigue, and go on a class trip at least once a year.
If beyond the mentioned ones you even love to sing, you’ll never regret it. :)
That’s why we’re launching these initiatives (click on the link!):