“By freeing ourselves, we return to pure, infinite love, the only true being.
Create from the Wholeness, from the space of Love, for the benefit of ourselves and All That Exists!
When your soul comes alive, you become a divine creator for the benefit of yourself and others.”
Paula Chelemen musician, saxophone and clarinet teacher, who is already known for her versatility by those who follow ImPulzus, plays not only the clarinet and the piano, but also an unusual instrument, the Tongue Drum, during the sessions.
The Tündér drum is a percussive melodic instrument whose soundscape is similar to the harp. It is the perfect choice for creating soft, rocking melodies. You can not only hit it with your hands, but you can also make a sound like a drum with 2 rubber heads.
The acoustic music is created improvisationally by Paula following the movements of the participants and Nikolett’s instructions at the given moment.
And there is no obstacle for any child who feels open to trying smaller, rattling percussion instruments.
Beneficial effects of the session:
- Relaxation for all members of the family.
- The soft rhythms of the music have a relaxing and filling effect on the baby, mother, father, grandmother or grandfather.
- Music has a positive effect on the development of the brain and nervous system, its cognitive abilities, the development of repetitive patterns, counting, body awareness and memory, communication and social skills, whether the fetus is in the womb or we are already holding our baby in our arms.
- Through music and movement, we make our child familiar with and fall in love with various arts at an early age, which will accompany her/him throughout her/his life.
- You can bond with your baby even in your tummy. This mutual attunement, the soft swaying dance, will accompany you during and after your pregnancy.
- Babies are introduced to music and movement in the womb. The mother's melodious voice, the rocking of her hips, are all rhythm and melody for the baby, which calms her/him down and gives her/him a sense of security. After birth, the 'Rock with your baby' sessions bring her/him back to this safe loving space.
- The movement connects the music, the baby, the rocking and restraining adult, turning the moment into unity and a continuous flow.
The sessions are held in ImPulzus Creaive Music Lab.
1067 Budapest, Csengery u. 76., 1. emelet 7., 11-es csengő
10 December 2023 Sunday
10.00 – 11.30
Relaxation sound effects
One time ticket*
*The one-time ticket entitles 1 adult and 1 child between the ages of 0 and 3 to enter.
All additional adults can visit the program with an accompanying ticket of HUF 1,000.
We reserve the right to make changes. In case of absence of the leaders of the session, we provide a replacement.
One-time tickets can only be purchased in advance, online, here on our website.
We use the Stripe system for bank card payments.
What do those who have already visited us say?
“I remember the maximum attention I received during the classes and the great atmosphere. And for the very first time, when I fell in tired, then I came out feeling refreshed and happy.”
“We love it when Paula presents things in a silly, playful way to make the practice easier :)) sometimes the techniques for teaching children help adults a lot too :)“
“I managed to slow down a bit. I have a pretty fast-paced everyday life, and I am anyway, but it leads to mistakes. It was difficult and it is difficult now, but it helps a lot in other areas as well.“